Thursday, September 17, 2009

Inspected by...

Another cadet meeting tonight. Earlier this week, I went in to get fingerprinted (first time ever with that experience). So, tonight, I brought in all my paperwork to get into the system.

I ended up staying only a short while tonight. The cadets were going over the online software for tracking various emergency services achievements. In order to be qualified for various tasks (such as leading a ground search team, being a scanner in the aircraft, etc.) you need to have a bunch of skills established. I don't know how they did it in the old days, but with the online tracking, it's pretty straightforward.

It was handy to see a bit of it in action, since I will need to be able to use it in the near future. For now, though, I'm still a non-member.

No comments: